icon icon icon icon

Radhika Madan burns herself


There is sad news for Radhika Madan fans.

The bubbly actress has met with a tragic accident.

Yes, the charming girl is in immense pain after burning herself.

She shared, "It all happened last night while I was drinking my green tea. My pet dog was sitting on my lap, and was behaving too cranky. He was not eating his food, hence my servant pulled a chain to take him along. And due to the sudden jerk, the tea spilled on my neck. Since it was very hot, my neck and collar bone area got burnt. I have got severe scars."

She continued, "I quickly rushed to the hospital to get myself checked. My doctor has advised me to take rest for a week, and apply ointment regularly. My only concern is how would I go back to shoot in this state? As I have already informed my production team, they will surely come up with some solution. The injury is very painful, and I hope I get back well soon."

Radhika, we wish you speedy recovery!

Source (Tellychakkar)

love it! Share it

Say Something or Anything!