Which TV actress avatar do you want to don this party season
Tv Talks Network, 22 December 201722 December 2017
It's party time..!! Christmas and New Year are approaching, time to deck up like baby dolls.
But as ever, most of you must be confused to select your costumes to rock the floor. Don't you worry guys, here are some looks of the TV divas, you can adopt the ideas for your party avatar this season..!!
1) Mouni Roy - Mouni Roy sytles with simple over the knee skirt and a cute polka dotted crop top, with no fancy hair style. The gorgeous Nagin proves the statement true - 'simplicity is the best beauty' .
It's not always necessary to don flashy outfits for parties. You can wear simple casuals and still stun all the eyes out there.
2) Drashti Dhami - 'Black is never outfashioned' , Drashti Dhami looks ravishing in her cute short black dress. She compliments her look with smoky eyes and pink lipstick. Pair it with your high heels and you are set to rock.
3) Divyanka Tripathi - If you are not a great fan of short dresses you can doll up like Divyanka Tripathi, who has finished her look with a single slit long dress, a pouf pony tail and matching cluth. The pattern is not flashy but attractive.
4) Rashami Desai - Have you put on weight and worried what to wear.. relax.. You should just know how to conceal it. This is something we can learn from Rashami's attire here. She has perfectly veiled her extra flabs in her loose short top and knee length skirt.
5) Tejasswi Prakash - Tejasswi has beautifully adorned with her elegant dress. Unlike the usual, she has chosen a fresh hue of green which has elementary floral work. The fit and flare outfit boosts your mood for the evening all the more .
What are you waiting for, select your favourite Party Avatar out of these and prep up for the party..!!