Year Ender: Most sought after actors & their rumeneration in 2017
Tv Talks Network, 28 December 201728 December 2017
1) Mouni Roy - Mouni Roy has been part of many television shows since she made her acting debut with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (KSBKBT). But it was the hit TV show Naagin, that brought her immense success. She has also bagged a film - 'Gold' opposite Akshay Kumar, she is seen as the epitome of success . Per day remuneration Rs.1.25 Lacs.
2) Karan Patel - Featuring next on this list is Karan Patel, who plays the lead role of business tycoon, Raman Bhalla on the current top Star Plus show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. The beautiful actress, Divyanka Tripathi plays the female lead in the emotional drama series. Per day remuneration Rs.1.2 Lacs.
3) Divyanka Tripathi - Divyanka Tripathi is one of the most popular actress in serial industry known for her roles in ZEE tv’s ‘Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan’ and received the Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role portraying the character of Dr Ishita Raman Bhalla in Star Plus’ soap opera Ye Hai Mohabbatein. From the year 2007, she had won 18 major awards in the television with some nominations to count to. Last June 8, 2016, she got married to actor Vivek Dahiya. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
4) Hina Khan - The innocent look of Hina Khan made her one of the most beautiful actresses in Indian television. Khan starred in the role of Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She received the recognition as one in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by Eastern Eye in 2013 and 2014. And in 2014, she won the Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actress. Though she loves her career in the entertainment, she still pursued and completed her Master of Business Administration in 2009 at the CAA School of Management in Gurgaon, Delhi. Currently, she’s in a relationship with a Supervising producer Jayant Jaiswal. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
5) .Mohit Raina - He is very popular for his lead role as the Hindu god Shiva in the famous TV series ‘Devon ka Dev Mahadev’, aired in the year 2013. He had acted before in a TV soap opera like ‘Chehera’ in the year 2009 and ‘Ganga kii Dheej’ in the year 2010. He played a role in ‘Dho Muthu Swami’ and it also starred Mithun Chakraborthy. Currently he plays the role of Emperor Ashoka in a historical drama ‘Chakravarhi Ashoka Samrat’ aired on ‘Colors’. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
6) Ashish Sharma - Known for his roles in a number of television serials such as “SiyaKe Ram”, “Rangrasiya”, and “Chandra Gupta Mourya”, Ashish Sharma is slowly becoming a household name and a rage in the industry. Making his debut as Avdesh Singh Thakur in “Gunahon Ka Devta”, the actor has been involved in theater and plays from a very young age. His upcoming show Prithvi Vallabh on Sony TV is observed as the most awaited series. episode. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
7) Sonarika Bhadoria - Sonarika became popular in her portrayal of Goddess Parvati and Adi Shakti in Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev. In 2011, Sonarika debuted in the television show Tum Dena Saath Mera aired on Life OK, but before that she was about to play the lead role in Rajan Shahi’s untitled serial which never happened. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
8) Drashti Dhami - Drashti is a model and a dancer as well. Currently, Dhami played a significant part in the Swachh Survekshan 2017 Initiative, which is an initiative that promotes a cleaner and environmentally friendly India. She’s also an award-winning actress since 2011 up to 2015 and captured some nominations and won 7 major awards in the industry and television. Dhami started her career in modeling with print and television advertisements where she was discovered and appeared in a few music videos until she was given her first role in the Star One show Dill Mill Gayye. Per day remuneration Rs.1 Lakh.
9) Vivian Dsena - Remember Rishabh Kundra from Colors TV Serial “Madhubala” or Harman Singh from “Shakti”? Yes, we are talking about the popular TV star, Vivian Dsena. With a host of awards and accolades to his name, Vivian has already become one of the most sought after actors of the Indian television. Per day remuneration Rs. 90,000.
10) Kushal Tandon - Known as one of the sexiest Asian Men, this young actor is known for his roles in the serial “Ek Hazaaron Mein Mere Behna Hai” and “Beyhadh”. Besides, the young and talented actor has also been seen in a number of reality shows including Big Boss Season 7 and Nach Baliye Season 5. Per day remuneration Rs. 80,000.
Wishing them a very good luck for the coming year..!!